Effective immediately ALL ELIXIRS are NOT ALLOWED (yes, even quest ones).
Patch 7.3.5 will be released this Tuesday. Please ensure you unequip all gear when logging out before the patch as some gear can be converted to uncommon+ and flag your character.
Flags will not be reversed.
Atomskkn is LIVE on Twitch streaming May not have enough to raid (World of Warcraft)
Iron Man Classic Challenge Rules
We will be hosting a separately tracked "Classic" version of the Iron Challenge once Blizzard's World of Warcraft Classic servers come online.
- Do Not Die! - the most important rule of the challenge. Break this rule and your character
will get moved to the Honoured Dead section.
- No gear higher than White quality. Break this rule and your character is RED FLAGGED.
- No enchantments on your gear. Break this rule and your character is RED FLAGGED.
- NEW!!! Green+ Tabards and Shirts will now get you RED FLAGGED.
Tabards and shirts are no longer ignored. We understand Worgen Hunters, Rogues and Warriors have a green Gilnean shirt auto-equipped at character creation. These are okay. DO NOT
remove the shirt if you have specifically rolled this race-class or you will be flagged.
- No specializations are allowed. Break this rule and your character will be RED FLAGGED>.
- No Talents allowed. Break this rule and your character is RED FLAGGED.
- No Primary Professions allowed. Break this rule and your character is RED FLAGGED.
- No Secondary Professions allowed EXCEPT FIRST AID. Break this rule and your character is Yellow Flagged.
- No ELIXIRS, Potions or Flasks used.
We also check for Healthstones used if you are not a Warlock. Break this rule and your character is RED FLAGGED. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Your Killing Blow / Total Kills percentage must be 75% or higher. Break this rule and your character is Yellow Flagged.
- Cannot join a party, raid or group with the intent of getting help to further yourself in the challenge.
- This means you CANNOT send yourself gold, bags, gear, whatever to assist in the challenge.
- No dungeons, raids, arenas, or battlegrounds allowed.
- Joining a guild is OKAY, however, you cannot use Guild Repairs or the guild bank to assist your character in any way.
- No food buffs or other external buffs are allowed. Class abilities, racials and personal buffs (eg. Kings if you're a Paladin) are okay!
- No Refer-a-Friend or other XP-boosting activites, gear or buffs (Darkmoon Faire, Heirlooms, Garrison potion, etc). Yes, this includes Monk's XP buff: not allowed.
- All Mounts (including Heirloom, Water-walking and Repair) and Account-wide abilities (Toys) are allowed.
© 2018 James Young @ WoW Challenges. Not affiliated with Blizzard.
Iron Man concept by Ironbraids & wowironman.com site by David Cassagrande.