This week Ash joins us!
– We would like to extend congratulations to Xaya, Ster, and Ash on their recent max level Iron runs and to Nisey on her max level Blood. These runs are unverified. Once we are able to get them verified we’ll get write-ups posted to the site.
– Hallow’s End is in full swing and will run until Nov. 1st.
– Patch 9.1.5 will be released on Nov.2nd for the US and Nov.3rd for the EU. More information can be found on WoWHead.
– Seasons of Mastery/Soul of the Iron for WoW Classic: After reading various articles this feature looks like it is only tracking to see if you’ve died after signing up for this mode. A debuff does get placed on your character after you’ve died but can be removed after talking to an NPC. All of our challenges here are about a lot more than just not dying. We are glad to see the “hardcore” community get some sort of acknowledgment in the game. For more information feel free to read WoWHead’s article on this new feature.
– Spreadshirt promo in our gear store will be running Oct. 26th – Oct.31st for free standard shipping.
You can contact the show by email – email@example.com
We’re on Facebook.com/WoWChallenges
Discord server: discord.WoWChallenges.com
Check out the show on YouTube.com/WoWChallenges1
And remember to come catch us LIVE at Twitch.tv/WoWChallenges
Realm: WrA US in the Wowironman guild